Thursday 13 June 2013

Back after a loooooooooooong breeak !!

It's been a reallly looooooooooong time since I ventured into blogosphere (Nov'08 to be precise). But, having ventured, I never bothered to step any further for such a long time. I could rake up an array of reasons, nay excuses, for it.. But, I am just too lethargic (there you go :))to even contemplate about them at this point.

In effect, I've not been writing anything more worthwhile than some drab replies and sundry communication at my office for sometime now. It is only recently that I have started putting up some posts of my thoughts on the movies I've been watching, on FB (and I do watch quite a number for movies) and I found that some of them were indeed to the liking of friends who encouraged me to do more of it and perhaps, even start a blog with them.

So, here I am reviving this ancient blog of mine wherein I shall share my thoughts on the movies I get to watch, now & then. Mind you, I am neither technically qualified to be a reviewer nor am I an expert of any sort on movies. These are merely my thoughts on the movies I've watched and my only qualification is that movies have remained an enduring passion since my childhood.

Now that the disclaimer is done & dusted, I confess that I do watch a fairly good number of  movies each month. The range of these movies straddle several genres and languages, both Indian & Foreign. I enjoy watching all kinds of movies - good, bad and the not so good and the not so bad too... From 12 Angry Men to the home-made masala of  our own angry young man/men/women ... From superheroes of hollywood to the our own SUPERSTARs...

To begin with, I shall copy-paste my recent movie reviews from FB here and thereafter, shall keep adding with more posts as and when I watch anyhthing new.


P.S. - Thanks a ton to good friend Ms. Sakshi Nanda for pushing me to venture back into this space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BAWAAL (HINDI) (2023)

In Bawaal, starring Varun Dhawan and Janhvi Kapoor, Nitesh Tiwari (Dangal) directs a drama about a young couple set in modern Lu...